Monday 26 August 2013

Plastic surgeon creates the perfect wife by giving her a"'Wonder Woman Makeover"

 They say , if you love a woman, spare no expense in making her perfect for you..But Would I marry a man who has fiddled with all my insides? Nahh..
Well this couple found their bond when Dr David Matlock(If you watch Dr 90210,you'll know him) a renowned American Plastic surgeon met his bride Veronica, 38, in 2007 (above)

She had just given birth to her daughter and was 40lbs heavier when she visited him seeking for Viginoplasty what is commonly known as 'designer vagina' surgery
He then suggested she also undergo a'Wonder Woman Makeover', involving liposuction of the chin, arms, and legs, and a Brazilian butt lift.
She has since had a Brazilian butt lift, vaginal rejuvenation, labiaplasty and G-spot shot, liposuction to her chin, arms and legs and, most recently, botox injections.
More below
The couple now
'I feel like I'm a walking advertisement for him,Prior to meeting her 49-year-old husband, full-time nurse Mrs Matlock had undergone three breast augmentations.
He said 'I didn't see her weight then, I just knew what I wanted to do,' he said of their first meeting.'She opted for everything I suggested. Even marriage.

Not many men would marry a woman they know is 90percent plastic

No comments:

Post a Comment