Wednesday 10 April 2013

(Photos)Toolz Vs Joselyn Dumas: Who's Sexier?

Toolz And Joselyn Dumas
Toolsz(left- Nigerian) vs.  Joselyn Dumas (Ghanaian)


They are young, successfully, gifted, very endowed African women who are known to have bad ass hips, curves and contours. They bear these unique and alluring features. This week, we bring to you, one of Nigeria's, hawtest OAPs(on air personalty) Tolu Oniru a.k.a Toolz, slug it out with Ghana's TV personality/Actress-Joselyn Dumas…You remember her from Lynxx's video ft Wizkid - Fine fine lady. Check photo from the video shoot below.
Who do you think is sexier? I mean sexier in the real sense of the word. Not just having a fine face or beautiful bod. you know what I mean ye?? *winks* Rate them. On a scale of 1 - 10...Toolz or Joselyn?

Lynxx ft Joselyn Dumas in Fine Lady video






Tolu Oiru a.ka Toolz












Toolz

Toolz 

Joselyn Dumas
Joselyn Dumas

Joselyn Dumas



Follow us on twitter: @glitaratiz
like their fb page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Glitaratiz/550862234936304
Bookmark: www.glitaratis.blogspot.com
Add pin: 330bf9d0 for latest updates.

3 comments:

  1. Loviva Make-overs14 April 2013 at 10:35

    Ofcuz joselyn sure looks sexier dan toolz n she's more pretty..I wonder wat toolz will look lyk naked, too much fat#no hatin..although she's got curves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. call +2348166545531 or add me on whatsapp +2348166545531 or email illuminatioilmoney666@gamil.com

    Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us on [illuminatioilmoney666@gamil.com ] my whatsapp number +2348166545531

    ReplyDelete