Thursday 4 July 2013

Checkout the £37,000 backpack Lady Gaga bought her boyfriend as a Bday present

Ever since he appeared in her video, she fell for him and they haven't looked back since. Lady Gaga has even toned down on her weird costumes and now dresses like a normal lady Her boyfriend Taylor Kinney,who is a low profile actor doesn't live in a big home, drive expensive cars etc.
So according to the SUN, to celebrate his 32nd birthday on the 15thof July, Gaga shelled out £37,000 for one of his favourite things, a backpack .The unique bag, which is part of Hirst's collaboration with the Olsen twins' clothing label The Row, is covered in mini-versions of his famous spot paintings - which are rows of randomly coloured circles - and comes with a gold plated brass feet to rest it on.
In a previous interview, Taylor admitted that he loves being brought new backpacks - although he often loses them.
He said: 'I don’t have lavish taste. Where would I put stuff? My backpack is only so big. If someone who loves me wants to get me something fancy they get me a really nice backpack.'I’ll have that for a while, until I lose it or it gets stolen.'

No comments:

Post a Comment