Thursday 13 June 2013

Kim Kardshian fires back as model tweets she has proof that Kanye slept with her

Kim K
Kim K was spotted out and about  for the first time since a Canadian Mode, Leyla, claimed she had been sleeping with Kanye.When asked by some if she had proof  the model said 
'Proof? Yeah because I was going to take pictures of myself f***ing him. I could show u calls but I'm not about to put his number on twitter.''Okay I'm out. Said what I had to say. To the haters- u don't know s*** about the situation. Everyone else who's being supportive; thank you.'
Kim camp first denied the claims followed by Kanye West who said through his rep.
'It's a blatant attempt by a misguided individual who is clearly seeking publicity, and another in a series of malicious stories drummed up by non-credible "news" sources.' This is a sad attempt to hurt two people trying to live their lives.'"
hmmmm!!! Another "Gbege"(trouble) for Kim K. Now what's your opinion on Kim's claim?

@gliTaRatiz

No comments:

Post a Comment