Sunday 21 April 2013

Genevieve Nnaji's Alleged Daughter Finally Speaks...(Photos)

Nengi Warikoko
She made headline news on every bbm's pMs(private messages), dPs(display pictures), news papers, blogs n what have you; that the Genevieve's look-alike; Nengi Warikoko is Genevieve Nnaji's biological daughter and they even renamed her 'Chimebuka'. If you missed it? READ STORY HERE

This is what she wrote to a blogger:

Dear Stella,

I just got a link from someone concerning a post on your blog. I am the person in the pictures. The pictures are like 2yrs old, I am 22 and a graduate of university of port harcourt, Mbgn Tourism 2010. I am not genevieve's daughter. You can check my facebook page Nengi Warikoko and my instagram @call_her_khal. There is no striking resemblance.

Thank you,
Best Regards











I bet errybody will forever remain silent on this one...hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment