Thursday 14 March 2013

THE SECRET LIFE OF MIMI REVEALED!!!


Welcome back to Dollhouse E! Studio my name is Segun Gbadamosi and we have a special guest here in our studio, her name is Mimi, she is the 1st Runner up for the Miss Hnaub that took place last year in benin (Northern American University) & today we are going to know more about her

DOLLHOUSE E!: Hi miss,you are looking so sweet, how are you today?

MIMI: Oh thank you, am fine

DOLLHOUSE E!: OK dear,please can you tell us more about you??

MIMI: I’m Marian Aligbe,I’m from a family of 5, I’m the 3rd born,I love shopping,I’m a direct person, I love to explore,meeting new peeps,I like listening to music when am down,and am a big fan of Rihanna

DOLLHOUSE E!: Oh I see,if I may ask you, how do u mix in schooling and modeling?

MIMI: Its not an easy thing to do, based on what I’m studying,honestly, its been hard to combine my love for modelling and the pursue for law as a career. But so far its been good, I model more when I’m on break

DOLLHOUSE E!: What motivated you to partake in the Miss Hnaub beauty contest??

MIMI: My friends and family believed in me and my passion drove me into it

DOLLHOUSE E!: What are the experiences??

MIMI: The truth is, it helped me to be more outspoken, to be relaxed even in a competition,to be patient,& also learn how to accommodate people

DOLLHOUSE E!: Do you wish or see yourself in another beauty contest aside from the Miss Hnaub?

MIMI: Well,yeah I’d love too

DOLLHOUSE E!: Where you disappointed as you came as the 1st runner up??

MIMI: Yes, am human.but however, I’m still contented with the position of 1st runner up

DOLLHOUSE E!: Alright dear that’s a great spirit you’ve got there keep it up.

So apart from going to do the studio, taking pictures what other stuff do you do for fun?

MIMI: I read my books but during my leisure time I hang out with my friends,travel during breaks,I watch movies and I cook

DOLLHOUSE E!: Oh my dear I must confess that’s  lovely,How far do u want to go into modeling??
MIMI: As far as it takes me
DOLLHOUSE E!: who is your mentor & what do you like about him/her??
MIMI: Rihanna is my mentor,I like her cause of her fashion sense,she’s smart,her charisma,how she talks in fact I love everything about her
DOLLHOUSE E!: If you have the chance to meet with anybody in the world today who would that person be??
MIMI: Rihanna
DOLLHOUSE E!: hmm mm i see the love you have got for Rihanna, anyways I know you are a very successful mode,l that other models would want to learn one or two things from, so what advice and ideas do u have for upcoming models??
MIMI: What i have to say to upcoming aspiring models is that In everything they do, they should put there education first before there modelling career
DOLLHOUSE E!: Do you like Nolly-wood Movies, please can you tell me your favorite Nolly-wood actor/actress ??
MIMI: yes, Nse-Ikpe-Etim

DOLLHOUSE E!: You know a lot of people are watching you right now and also listening to you so what message do you have to say to your loved ones and fans out there??

MIMI: I really love you guys so much and I’m  grateful for your support

DOLLHOUSE E!: Thank you MIMI, for your time and for joining us today and also everybody that made it out here to experience this great moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment