Wednesday 13 March 2013

My Mom Is Having An Affair Wit My Cousin...Please Advise me!

Name concealed

Good day sir/ma(glitaratiz)
I'm facing dilemma right at this moment. I'm confused I don't know what to do. That's the reason, I'm using this medium to earnestly seek advise from your teaming readers. I wouldn't like to reveal my names for security reasons...here's how my experience went.

It was exactly the eve of my 16th birthday when this incidence happened right on the matrimonial bed of my parents. Although, I was born out of wedlock 2yrs before they(my parents) finally tied the knot in a grand style in one of the churches on lagos mainland.

Due to the nature of my Dad's profession, being a pilot with one of the international airlines, he's hardly ever at home but always made sure everything we all need is within reach.

My mother is a social worker working with an NGO based in Lagos. Dad wasn't around as usual, mum had gone out and I was supposed to be receiving lectures at my A-level class. Although, the initial arrangement was, for driver to come and pick me to my mum's.

After my second class, I was feeling feverish so I decided to call the driver. Tried his number several times bt he wasn't picking up, tried mum's too but same.

So, I decided to take a cab home. On getting home, d family car was carelessly parked outside the lawn. Since i wasn't having the key to the main entrance door, I had to pass through the back door.

On getting in i could hear a female voice under the influence of being tickled but not so sure if it was my mum because she was expected to be presenting a seminar at the hour. Besides, dad wasn't around. Without thinking further, I concluded at the spot that the driver has decided to bring one of his numerous girlfriends home but could not understand why he had decided to take her to the master bedroom? Suddenly, I couldn't hear anything so I decided to go upstairs to have a peep. I tiptoed on the stair cases and noticed the door was half closed.

On getting to the door, d figures I saw right in the room had kept me in such an emotional trauma and has been killing me softly ever since. Right in the room, on the floor i saw my mum riding my older cousin with passion. From this point i leave what happened later in the room to your imaginations.

Now, Dad has retired to take up a political appointment and he's thinking of sponsoring my elder cousin for a masters degree abroad. I feel it's unfair to have betrayed him and still want to benefit from his gestures. On my mum's part, my attitude of being a loving daughter has changed and dad has been complaining. I'm confused right now cos i feel like telling him and at the same time i don't want to break the family apart.

Please advise me on what step to take.

4 comments:

  1. Dike Obinna Princewill20 March 2013 at 07:44

    Wow this very sad issue but all the same, is ur dad still alive? If not then u have 2 take a bord steps by confroting ur cousin n explain to him why the relationship with ur mum have 2 stop immdiatitly, secondly u come ur mum do the same than watch them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olatunji Adeleke Emmanuel20 March 2013 at 07:45

    Jst pray

    ReplyDelete
  3. She needs to be left alone.

    ReplyDelete